Water and Sewerage Systems
The Water and Sewerage Systems was developed to allow seems less co-ordination between local Council Customer service and and Sewerage and Water Departments. The systems allows customer service to produce, track and Action Job requests. (SWIMS) was produced to give service providers assistance in writing their SAMP and CSS Annual Reports.
The SWIMS system was developed as a performance monitoring tool to monitor and improve an organization by establishing key targets in the area of customer service, water quality and maintenance management.
- Develop and maintain CSS reports and SAMP data quickly and efficiently
- An early indication of emerging issues/cost pressures that may require action
- Provide a means of establishing performance targets/benchmark goals across the key areas for the service provider
- Indicate where there is the potential area to improve the cost effectiveness of service provider.
- Integral part of the regulatory (SAMP/CSS) and management (TMP) processes being implemented in Queensland.
- Download Brochure